Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Beginnings

I decided to start this blog today because it seems with this new year comes many new beginnings for me. A new job, new apartment and well a new life altogether. I am completely starting over!  The apartment we will be moving into soon screams for an English Cottage Shabby Chic kinda theme. And of course since I am starting over, I have very little furnishings and a very small budget to work with. Ugghh, I know right?? What to do? I say shop at yard sales, thrift stores and flea markets! Take that tired old dresser and revamp it into something totally needed and out of the box! Here is one idea I found today while on pinterest.com (love that site!).



This was originally posted by ebloga.com. I tried to go to that sight but well I guess it is no more. Anyhoo! Don't you just love this idea for extra storage? Maybe in an entryway? I have found a lot of uses for these poor old dressers, which I intend to post soon! Also, as I begin transforming my own thrifty finds I will post before and after pictures for everyone to see. And of course share some dos and don't s. I am sure I will have tons of don't s!

No comments:

Post a Comment