Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Project #1

After much debating and searching for furniture to upcycle, I have finally decided on my very first project! I'm so excited about this one! I found this Nightstand at a local Indoor Flea Market for an unbelievable deal! Heading there right after work to pick it up. What do you think of it? It needs some love that's for sure!






Want to see what I have in mind for it? I found this great project originally on pinterest. You can click on the pic to take you to blog.spoonflower.com for a full step by step guide.


Of course, my nightstand is different from this one so it won't look exactly the same! And that's what I like! Check back for my completed project within the next 2 weekends! By the way, I also found this at the same Indoor Flea Market, check back tomorrow for when I reveal what Project #2 will be!






No comments:

Post a Comment